- Foundation that is a tone darker than skin color
- Loose powder that is near the same color of Foundation
- Brownish Tan Blush
- Eye- lashes (12 and older) & Eye - lash glue
- Waterproof Black Mascara
- Liquid Black Waterproof Eye ľ Liner
- Brown Eye Shadow & White or Ivory Eye Shadow
- Brown pencil to highlight eyebrows if needed
- Reddish lipstick & Liner. Not pink!
- Bobby pins for hair/hats
- Loose powder that is a tone darker than skin color
- Waterproof Mascara
- Shade darker than lip color for lipstick so that you look natural but we can see your lips from stage
- Bobby pins for hats
- If not wearing a hat or otherwise directed, Spike or comb your hair in a cool hip hop style with gel and hair spray
How to Apply Eye Makeľup:
- If applying eyelashes do this first.
- Line top and lower lid with eye liner. Do not line lower lid at crease. Make sure it is a little bit lower than crease. Make sure there is an upward stroke or slant that will extend the eye upward not downward.
- Apply the white eye shadow on top of lid. At the crease and above apply the brown eye shadow. Finish by applying white shadow above brown right under your eyebrow.
- Darken eyebrows with a brown pencil. Extend eyebrows just a little making the outside brows lighter than the inside.
- Apply mascara even on false eyelashes. Try not to smudge.